Fighting COVID-19 with Technology
Deng Tao, President of HUAWEI CLOUD Global Market
HUAWEI CLOUD EIHealth: Healthcare AI Platform
Dr. Qiao Nan, R&D Director of HUAWEI CLOUD EIHealth
HUAWEI CLOUD Anti-COVID-19 Partner Program
Mark Chen, Director of HUAWEI CLOUD Global Partner Business Dept
To Fight COVID-19, EIHealth Provides Free Support for Hospitals and Other Biomedical Research Institutions Registered with HUAWEI CLOUD
▪ COVID-19 drug screening & virus genome analysis (Free quota: 1,000-hour CPU usage and 500-hour GPU usage)
▪ COVID-19 AI-assisted CT screening, free before May 1, 2020
Popular virus research tools and pipelines with high-performance, high-reliability, and cost-effective gene sequencing computing, storage, analysis, and AI capabilities are provided.
▪ Virus Detection
▪ OGenome Assembly
▪ Mutation Analysis
▪ Evolution Analysis
Automatic evaluations of CT scans are provided quickly and accurately in just seconds. APIs for AI services can be connected to the PACS system of hospitals.
▪ Lesion segmentation and quantitative analysis
▪ 3D reconstruction
▪ Follow-up examinations and comparisons
Drug R&D AI models, AI algorithms, and drug knowledge graphs are provided to make drug R&D more efficient for pharmaceutical companies.
▪ Out-of-the-box AI analysis of drug discovery modelling
▪ Screening millions of molecules for potential treatments in just a few hours
HUAWEI CLOUD is working with partners to provide online teaching services for primary and secondary schools and colleges during these hard times, so teachers can still teach and students can still learn.
▪ Distance learning: Teachers and students can interact through audio, video, and chat rooms.
▪ Curriculum development: Online tools make course development more efficient, and allow teachers to work together remotely and share teaching materials.
▪ Online self-study: Students can learn on their own, using low-latency HD VOD. Teaching content distribution is faster, exams can be taken online, and learning progress is monitored in real time.
Enterprises on Cloud
Register with HUAWEI CLOUD and get 1500-hour free usage quotas for 10 hot products.
▪ Free cloud services: Take advantage of free cloud services, including ECSs (2 vCPUs and 4 GB memory), databases, storage, cloud backup, and a world-class CDN.
▪ Security, compliance, and reliability: HUAWEI CLOUD ensures data neutrality and stable service operations with over 40 security and privacy compliance certifications, meeting the compliance requirements of different industries and regions.
20203263 26, 2020Huawei Cloud and ULearning Offer a Sustainable e-Learning amid COVID-19 Emergency
Jakarta, 24 March 2020 – Huawei Cloud and Ulearning today announce their co llaboration, providing an online learning management system commonly known as e-learning to one of Jakarta’s most well-regarded private universities, Universitas Muhammadiyah Jakarta.The e-learning solution from Huawei Cloud and ULearning is in complete harmony with Universitas Muhammadiyah Jakarta’s spirit of becoming a university that is respected, modern, and accordant with Islamic tenets, and is relevant to the context of the COVID-19 outbreak as well. The outbreak has moved various activities indoors, notwithstanding classroom activities which still demand interactivity in spite of the lack of proximity
20203233 23, 2020Ecuador's Ministry of Health Announces the Official Launch of AI-assisted COVID-19 Screening System Based on HUAWEI CLOUD
On March 17, the Ministry of Health of Ecuador announced that four designated hospitals in the country will use the AI-assisted COVID-19 screening system based on HUAWEI CLOUD and partner HY Medical for rapid screening.To help Ecuador quickly respond to the epidemic and implement rapid screening of COVID19, Huawei urgently allocated resources. Huawei immediately arranged engineers to work onsite for 14 consecutive hours, to connect the HUAWEI CLOUD & HY Medical AI inference system to the IT system of the hospital, implemented AI-assisted screening of COVID19 in the Hospital General Del Sur De Quito Iess
20203233 23, 2020HUAWEI CLOUD and 7-Network Help Singapore SMEs Jump-start Business Continuity with FREE Workflow Management Tool
Singapore (23 March 2020) – To meet the growing demand from small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to manage visitor/employee’s temperature and illness reporting amid the developing COVID-19 pandemic, Singaporean enterprise solutions company 7-Network, in conjunction with HUAWEI CLOUD, is offering its flagship codeless development platform, JET Workflow, free-of-charge to local SMEs, to help them automate and jump-start their business continuity quickly in response to the outbreak
2020353 05, 2020Five Promising Antiviral Drugs Identified — Announced by the Joint Research Team Between HUAWEI CLOUD and Several Research Institutes
February 4, 2020, On February 3, the joint research team of the School of Basic Medicine of Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science & Technology, the Sixth Clinical School of Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science & Technology, the First Affiliated Hospital of Xi'an Jiaotong University, the Beijing Institute of Genomics of Chinese Academy of Sciences, and HUAWEI CLOUD announced the successful screening of five promising antiviral drugs for SARS-CoV-2
20202262 26, 2020HUAWEI CLOUD Launches AI-Assisted Diagnosis for COVID-19, Outputting CT Quantification Results in Seconds
In the face of the COVID-19 epidemic, the National Health Commission of China has included CT features of COVID-19 as the clinical diagnosis standard for COVID-19 in Hubei Province in its official diagnosis and treatment solution released on February 4, 2020. As one of the decision-making methods for COVID-19 diagnosis and treatment, CT powers fast and effective diagnosis and evaluation. However, due to large numbers of lesions in lungs and rapid changes, multiple rechecks and image reviews are required in a short period of time, significantly increasing the workloads of imaging doctors. What's worse, imaging doctors who can accurately diagnose and quantitatively analyze COVID-19 are insufficient in number, so the diagnosis efficiency cannot be greatly improved
20202262 26, 2020Virus Identification Cloud (VIC) for SARS-CoV-2: Jointly Launched by HUAWEI CLOUD, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, and Institut Pasteur of Shanghai
On February 10th, Virus Identification Cloud (VIC) was officially launched on HUAWEI CLOUD. VIC is a cloud platform for automatic virus genome identification supported by cloud computing technologies jointly developed by the Shanghai Institute of Biological Sciences and the Institut Pasteur of Shanghai of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
▪ The Service provided by HUAWEI CLOUD is not intended to replace professional medical advice and shall not be regarded as the substitute of such advice. Please always ask your physician or other qualified people for medical advice.
▪ HUAWEI CLOUD enables partners and customers to leverage cloud and AI technologies to enhance their competences. You understand and agree that HUAWEI CLOUD does not provide medical advice or endorsements. HUAWEI CLOUD does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, drugs, devices, products, services, physicians, or medical institutions that may be mentioned or referenced in this Service. This Service or any result of using the Service is not a substitute for medical advice.
▪ Reliance on any information provided by this Service is at your own risk. HUAWEI CLOUD is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis, drug and device application, or any other information, services, or products that you obtain through this Service.
▪ HUAWEI CLOUD has the right to freeze or terminate your account if it is registered for malicious purposes or if you use HUAWEI CLOUD resources for card theft, fraud, crypto-currency mining, or any other illegal purposes.
▪ HUAWEI CLOUD may contact you via the contact information you provide if you are found to be using cloud resources for illegal purposes. If you cannot be contacted, HUAWEI CLOUD reserves the right to freeze or terminate your use of cloud resources and services and deregister your account.
▪ For free packages, please refer to the detailed information at: https://activity.huaweicloud.com/intl/en-us/free_packages/index.html
▪ All users participating in the promotion are deemed to have agreed with the HUAWEI CLOUD Customer Agreement. For the products or services procided by HUAWEI CLOUD Marketplace Seller, the HUAWEI CLOUD Marketplace Agreement shall also be applicable.